RSS Feed for Aurora MH Center moved to 329 News
Note: Content for this RSS feed is provided as a text alternative to inline RSS feeds that may not display on all browsers.
- Health Tip: Protect Baby from Whooping Cough
Vaccination is the best way to prevent whooping cough, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
- Protecting Your Electronic Health Records
An electronic health record, or EHR, is the digital version of the paper records documenting your health care. These online records are an advance in health management in many ways.
- Many Parents in the Dark on When Kids Should First See a Dentist
American parents are less likely to seek early dental care for their children if they don't receive guidance from a doctor or dentist, a new national survey finds.
- Stroke May Not Mean Language Loss for Newborns
Strokes in babies may not have the same lasting effects as they do in adults, a new study suggests.
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Can Help Alleviate PTSD in Veterans
For military veterans, therapeutic horseback riding may be a clinically effective intervention for relieving symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder, according to a study published online Jan. 19 in Military Medical Research.