RSS Feed for Aurora MH Center News
Note: Content for this RSS feed is provided as a text alternative to inline RSS feeds that may not display on all browsers.
- Could a Zap to the Brain Jog Failing Memory?
Deep brain stimulation appears to help, but much more research is needed, scientists say.
- Study Cites Factors Linked to Suicide in the Young
Researchers say interventions should come earlier in life for disadvantaged children.
- Non-Invasive Neurotechnology May Help Ease PTSD Symptoms
Technology using a patient's own brainwaves might offer hope against tough-to-treat posttraumatic stress disorder, according to a study published online April 19 in BMC Psychiatry.
- Stronger Muscles May Pump Up Kids' Memory Skills
Study found link between fitness and test scores for recall ability.
- Police-Inflicted Injuries Send 50,000 to ER Annually in U.S.
Substance abuse and mental illness common among those injured, study says.