RSS Feed for Aurora MH Center News
Note: Content for this RSS feed is provided as a text alternative to inline RSS feeds that may not display on all browsers.
- Yoga May Bring Better Sleep to Breast Cancer Patients
As little as two times a week seemed to make a difference over long term.
- Addictive Opioids Common for People on Dialysis
But dose of pain-killing drugs often too high, researchers say.
- Frequent Blood Donations Safe for Some, But Not All
In certain donors, iron deficiency might need to be addressed long term, study finds.
- Booze Often Glorified On YouTube Videos
Kids typically see images that boost the drinking culture, study finds.
- Magnesium Levels Tied to Dementia Risk
Magnesium levels, either too high or too low, are associated with an increased risk of dementia, according to a study published online Sept. 20 in Neurology.